Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nobody's Perfect - about relationship

Nobody's perfect in this world
You can't ask for a perfect woman in this world
Especially if you love an imperfect woman

Don't let a little problem break your relationship
Mistake, misunderstanding...
I think the best thing about it is,
we can learn forgiving from someone special for us.

Don't let a little problem break your relationship
Well, let's say if she leave you,
You can't be sure she will be back.
Or your next couple will be better.

Nobody's perfect...
Sometimes we must endure the problems we are facing.
I don't say we shouldn't find the perfect one for us.
Sometimes I suggests
"Leave the jerk!"

You can't find a perfect person in your mind...
But you can find a perfect person in your heart.
Follow your heart... not your ego.
Because nobody's perfect...

"If you ask why I use woman in this article, I'll answer because I'm a man."

No comments: