Sunday, November 20, 2011

I don't want miss a thing






I found this by accident... while looking the official one as below I think it's cool enough


Yeah, it's kinda an old song. But it represents my feeling now.

I really miss someone I haven't met in a while. Well actually only about one week. Lol...
The lyric in this song suit my feeling now. Because accidentally I know what she does now. Simple, she watches a movie. She said that if I wanted to ask her watch a movie, wait until a good movie. Because that time in Indonesia the government forbade foreign movie. Well, what she said about good movie is movie she is watching now. It's just it's not my favourite movie. So I don't ask.

Unfortunately, a lot of my friends ask me to watch it.

Yeah, I think I'll just let it flow.

Surprisingly, she called me just before I publish this writing

No comments: