Friday, January 6, 2012

Hatred Doesn't Suit Me

This is my first drawing. I put it in my deviant art http://fav.me/d4lh216
so please don't try to copy it without permission :p

First, I make this drawing because I just want to say "Hatred really doesn't suit me". The idea comes when I really sick of someone. Sometimes I just want to hit that person in the face. Yeah, I really angry back then. But when I see the smile in that face... I think I just can't hate that person. Although a lot of things happen. But I think, I just can't realize my anger... fortunately. So here comes the picture.
And then, I think it's better for me to make the picture. Because it's not facebook nor twiiter to put a phrase as an writing. LOL
Honestly I have another idea, but I won't make it for now. So, see you
P.S.: I don't have any name for this character, or special characteristic. Any idea would be appreaciated :)

No comments: